domingo, 16 de agosto de 2015

Emma Shapplin / La Notte Etterna


Emma Shapplin
LA NOTTE ETERNA


Emma Shapplin
La Notte Etterna


You, in whose arms Eternity has placed My life You who dreamed of another world, other flames But I don't know for whom I exist Oh lifeless shore Of my unhappy state Unhappy state ! Like one who no longer sees the sky Your heart is in darkness Like one who looks so much At the eternal night ... Pull me away1 There above What do you know ? Of bewildered, febrile Waiting Where ... Where are you ? While your exiled captive Awaits you ... But I don't know for whom I exist Oh lifeless shore Of my unhappy state Unhappy state ! Like one who no longer sees the sky Your heart is in darkness Like one who looks so much At the eternal night ... Ah ! Like one who no longer sees the sky Your heart is in darkness My mind wanders, wanders ... Pull me away


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario