sábado, 8 de agosto de 2015

The Rolling Stones / Anybody Seen My Baby




El video fue filmado en Nueva York, en 1997, bajo la dirección de Samuel Bayer. La bella muchacha es Angelie Jolie, por supuesto. La canción fue compuesta por Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, KD Langa y Ben Mink, y pertence al álbum Bridges to Babylon.

The Rolling Stones
Anybody Seen My Baby 
 

She confessed her love to me
Then she vanished
On the breeze
Trying to hold on to that

Was just impossible

She was more than beautiful
Closer to ethereal
With a kind of
Down to earth flavor

Close my eyes
It's three in the afternoon
Then I realize
That she's really
Gone for good

Anybody seen my baby
Anybody seen her around
Love has gone
And made me blind
I've looked but I just can't find

She has gotten lost
In the crowd





Lea, además




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario